Reshaped – Trimmed and Firmed
2 – 3 Hours
go home same day
Back to Work:
2 – 3 weeks
Back to strenuous activity:
after 5 – 7 weeks
4 – 6 months
Genetics, aging or massive weight loss can result in saggy upper thighs and may cause them to lose the firmness and the youthful look they once had. Moreover, your skin may take on an uneven texture. Activities and exercises can help tone leg and thigh muscles. But on the other hand, they are more likely not to fix a weakness in the underlying tissue or to eliminate specific fat deposits. Additionally, tightening skin that has lost its elasticity isn’t achievable by exercise. Here, thigh lift surgery can be the right solution.
A thigh lift lets you feel more confident about your appearance and allows you to wear short pants or skirts, creating legs with a youthful and firm look. No more self-consciousness!
What is a Thigh Lift?
It is an invasive cosmetic surgery that removes excess skin and fat from the thigh area.
Thigh Lift Expected Results
- Eliminating excess skin on the inner (and possibly outer) thighs
- Making your thighs look trimmer by removing the folds and creases that negatively affect their appearance
- Smoothing away wrinkles and other textural irregularities.
- Achieving firmer skin on the back of your thighs
- Eliminating some of your cellulite.
- Making your body look more balanced, improving your overall body contour
Dr. A. Atiyah will determine and explain the most suitable thigh lift procedure to help you achieve the most natural look with your unique features and matches your body proportions.