Flattened & Tightened as Desired
2 – 5 Hours
go home same day
Back to Work:
in 2-4 weeks
Back to strenuous activity:
after 6 – 8 weeks
3 – 6 months
For many women, enjoying a flat tummy is a dream. Yet, it may take some effort to achieve. This is because your stomach area is quite vulnerable to the effects of pregnancy, aging, and weight fluctuations. It’s common for weak muscles, loose skin and excess fat to develop in the waist and abdominal area. Sometimes, a healthy diet and exercise may not have effective results.
Suppose you are concerned about how you look or are considering cosmetic treatments to boost your confidence to date, also known as abdominoplasty. In that case, tummy tuck surgery is the only solution to provide the dramatic improvement you seek.
What is a Tummy Tuck?
It is a surgical operation to remove excess flesh from the abdomen, for cosmetic purposes to improve its shape and appearance of it.
Tummy Tuck Expected Results
- Tighter stomach muscles that have been weakened over time
- Contouring of abdomen and waistline to shapelier figure
- Eliminating stubborn fat and loose skin that is resistant to diet and exercise
- Possible removal of stretch marks
- Possible correction of any abdominal hernias
- Improved overall self-esteem and self-image
- Swimwear and clothing fitting nicer to your figure